When this 5 minute video went viral last week, hundreds of Americans cancelled their surgeries for low back pain:
But first what are symptoms of back pain?
According to National institute of health
Back pain can range from local pain in a specific spot to generalized pain spreading all over the back. Sometimes the pain radiates away from the back to other areas of your body, such as the buttocks, legs, or abdomen. The intensity of back pain varies for each person. Depending on the type, cause, and location of your back pain, you may experience:
- Increasing pain with lifting and bending.
- Worsening pain when resting, sitting, or standing.
- Back pain that comes and goes.
- Stiffness in the morning when awakening and lessened back pain with activity.
- Pain that radiates away from the back into the buttocks, leg, or hip.
You should see a doctor if your pain does not improve after a few weeks or if any of the following symptoms happen with your back pain:
Taken from Back pain