How to lose weight fast by drinking water 100% effective
In this article, I am going to be talking about the importance of drinking water for weight loss. Now you may have already known that figure and bikini competitors drink a ton of water to lose weight. I am talking about a drinking a gallon a day! Well I want to give you the top five reasons that they do this counting down from number five and then you can decide if you want to incorporate drinking extra water into your fitness lifestyle.
Reason number five it makes you feel full longer well it’s certainly common sense that if you’re drinking water all day long you’re probably going to eat less the American Chemical Society actually performed a study on this: They took two groups of individuals but one group drank a whole bunch more water than the other group and I’ll bet you can guess who lost more weight the group that drank more water, simply ate less than calories every day and over a period of time that can add up to significant fat pounds off of your body.
The fourth top reason you want to incorporate water into your fitness lifestyle is to aid in digestion you know every part of your body simply works better when you’re hydrated and that includes digestion you’re putting all this great nutrition into your body you want to make sure that your body can properly process that so digestion is a very important piece of the puzzle. The more nutrients that you can get absorbed into your body the quicker you’re going to see changes.
The third top reason is that it can actually affect your level of strength did you know that if you reduce your water consumption by just four percent that you’ll actually reduce your strength ability by 30 percent that’s huge. A strength reduction of 30% means that you’re going into that gym and you’re not giving it everything that you can give it you’re not getting those intense workouts.
In that case you’re not burning as many calories as you could and you’re definitely not burning off fat and building muscle as quickly as you could.
The number two top reason that fitness figure & bikini competitors drink tons of water is that the more water you drink the more water your body sheds from underneath your skin, Now I know that goes against intuition, because intuitively you would think the less water I drink the less water I have in my body but the body is a smart machine and when you drink less water it holds on to the water that you have and it holds on to it subcutaneously underneath your skin making you look and feel bloated. The more water you do drink the more that you shed out of your body and from underneath your skin and the tighter you look.
The top reason that yes you probably should consider drinking a whole bunch more water is that water actually aids in the metabolization of fat. Water keeps your kidneys functioning really well and what is one of the primary purposes of your kidneys? Well it is to detoxify your blood. So the if kidneys aren’t working very well, then that shifts the burden over to the liver because the liver one of the top things that liver does is detoxify blood as well. However, the other function that the liver has is to metabolize fat so the liver is focusing on detoxifying your blood because you don’t have enough water in your system to keep your kidneys running well. In that case, the liver isn’t doing its primary function really well so the more water you drink the better you’re going to process and metabolize the fat. So there you have it top 5 countdown for why you should consider incorporating much more water into your diet
The Science behind drinking water for weight loss
– Did you know about half of US adults who try to lose weight drink more water? And studies show that it does actually help. This article will explain how. Many studies show that drinking more water has benefits for weight loss and maintenance. There’s three main reasons for this. Drinking water can make you burn more calories. Some studies found that drinking more water increases the amount of calories you burn, which is known as resting energy expenditure. In adults, resting energy expenditure has been shown to increase by 24 to 30% within 10 minutes of drinking water. This lasts at least 60 minutes. Supporting this, one study of overweight and obese children found a 25% increase in resting energy expenditure after drinking cold water.
This study of overweight women examined the effects of increasing water intake to over one liter per day, or 34 ounces.
They found that, over a 12-month period, this resulted in an extra two kilos, or pounds, of weight loss. Since these women didn’t make any lifestyle changes except to drink more water, these results are pretty impressive. Drinking more water before meals can reduce appetite and calorie intake. Drinking water before a meal appears to reduce appetite and subsequent calorie intake. At least it does in middle-aged and older adults. In one study, middle-aged, overweight and obese participants who drank water before each meal for 12 weeks lost 44% more weight compared to a group that did not drink more water. Another study also showed that drinking water before breakfast reduced the amount of calories consumed during the meal by 13%.
One of the main reasons it’s thought to have this effect is because it helps keep your stomach full and suppress appetite. But note that studies of younger adults have not shown this same impressive reduction in calorie intake that it did for older adults. Drinking more water is linked to lower risk of weight gain. Since water is naturally calorie free, it’s linked with a lower risk of weight gain. This is mainly because you drink water instead of other beverages, which are generally high in calories and sugar. This is especially important for children, as encouragement to drink more water can help prevent them from becoming overweight or obese. A school-based study found that installed water fountains in 17 schools and provided classroom lessons about water consumption reduced the risk of obesity by 31% after just one school year.
Okay, so now we know there are benefits. How much should you have? Well, there really is no set recommendations. You should just drink water when you’re thirsty and enough to quench your thirst. And, based on the studies, drinking one to two liters per day, or up to 67 ounces, should be sufficient to help with weight loss. Also, just keep in mind that, although it’s beneficial, you’re going have to do a lot more than drink more water to successfully lose weight. Water is just one very small piece of the puzzle. To learn more click to this article about losing weight quickly.
Here is a video discussing how drinking water can be dangerous.
Drinking water before bedtime
Why should you drink water before going to bed? Water is perhaps an essential thing our bodies need to stay healthy, and without it, life on Earth would be impossible. Nothing is better than an ice-cold glass when you feel thirsty or hot or dehydrated. Virtually everyone knows the gold standard, which is to drink eight 8-ounce glasses of it every day, to ensure that our bodies stay hydrated. A common belief that many people have is that drinking water just before going to bed is detrimental to sleep. The general thought is that doing so will make it more likely that you have to get up and pee in the middle of the night.
While this may be true for some people, drinking a glass of water before bedtime can help you get a better night’s rest as it can help prevent leg cramps during the night. You know you need more water if you wake up in the morning with thirst. While a slightly dry mouth is relatively healthy (sage stops flowing in your sleep) if you wake up thirsty, try drinking water before bedtime. Stop if you wake up to pee, but otherwise, it’s a good thing.
Here are some benefits of drinking water before bedtime
- Good for your skin: Your skin regenerates at night. Adding more water helps restore skin elasticity, relieve wrinkles and the addition of ‘glow’ beauty magazines are always trumpeting. It will also contribute to clarifying any skin problems. For example, acne can be alleviated with water. Again, your body has more time to process and helps alleviate the problem.
- It helps to lose weight: Drinking water can be helpful for weight loss, but drinking it at bedtime can frustrate your efforts. Water before bedtime can interrupt your sleep due to an overnight or early morning trip to the bathroom. Not getting enough sleep during the night can increase your appetite and your desire for foods rich in fat and sugar warns the University of Washington. Poor sleep also increases stress levels and can affect your health.
- Benefits of Drinking water before bed helps balance vitamins and minerals in your body. When you drink water before bedtime, your hormone levels are balanced. That helps you relax and therefore sleep better.
- Increases metabolism: this happens every time you drink water, but particularly before going to bed when your body is hot under the covers. Your body has to raise the temperature of the water it is drinking. The colder the water, the more calories your body will burn.
- Detoxification: Drinking water at bedtime helps cleanse your body. Your body digests better during sleep since it is the only thing your body does. The same applies to water. Your kidneys work to cleanse your body. Your body sends water through and gives your kidneys time actually to remove the impurities out of the body.
Lemon water for weight loss
What happens when you drink lemon water? This little yellow fruit has so many wonderful uses that you’ve probably never heard of. Do you know what happens to your body when you drink a glass of warm lemon water every morning? The results will impress you in less than a month
Here’s an ultimate list of Eleven health and beauty benefits of Lemon water Number Eleven will definitely make you say wow and change your morning Routine forever.
- it improves your digestive health: It’s often said that a healthy digestive system is the Cornerstone of good health Lemons are a primary source of Pectin fiber Which is necessary for good call and health therefore a glass of warm lemon water acts as a kickstart for your digestive system, reminding it to eliminate accumulated waste from the previous day.
- It keeps the right balance of minerals in your body. Before energy drinks Rehydration salts and glucose electrolyte solutions flooded the market. Lemon water was used as a highly efficient dehydration treatment when we exercise. We lose minerals including sodium potassium and chloride through sweat drinking water alone will rehydrate you but if you had a few slices of lemon. it will speed up the process of rebalancing the minerals in your body
- Lemon water improves your eyesight: You remember being told as a child that eating carrots would make you see in the dark. Well, there’s a new manager in town as a citrus fruit lemons are packed full Vitamin C and antioxidants which work together to form an effect against cataracts and macular degeneration? It’s time to make some lemon water.
- It makes your skin soft: Now this one seems like it should be no-brainer we all know that staying hydrated and drinking plenty of water is the number one thing You should do for your skin turn that water into lemon water and you’ll get benefits lemons contain powerful Antioxidants so that you’ll notice a decrease in blemishes and wrinkles and smoother healthier looking skin a result of its detoxifying benefits
- Lemons are your livers best friend? Drinking Lemon water can help your liver function at a tip-top level as well as flushing out toxins. By enhancing the enzyme function the citric acid found in lemons helps dispel harmful Bacteria.
- Lemons are rich in potassium: We all know about bananas and potassium. But did you know that lemons are also high in this essential mineral or that has the third most Abundant mineral in the human body? Its importance is often underrated Drinking Lemon water will help to ensure optimal heart, brain, Kidney and muscular function
- A lemon a day keeps the doctor away: Well sort of, those who drink lemon water every day tend to experience fewer colds. Lemons are rich in Vitamin C. Which is the undisputed defender against viral infections and immune system weaknesses? Vitamin C of course.
- It’s an inflammation buster: Inflammation isn’t only your body’s natural response to energy. Chronic inflammation in your body is essential in serious illnesses. And it’s been linked to excess acidity in the body. Lemon water decreases your body’s acidity levels which in turn assists your body in removing Harmful Uric acid which might cause inflammation.
- It maintains Ph perfection Lemons are acidic by nature, but you might be surprised to learn that once absorbed into the bloodstream Lemon water has an alkalizing effect on the body tissue. Why is this a good thing although? We need acid to aid in the digestion of food We should balance our body’s ph levels too much acid leads to diseases from High Cholesterol to diabetes.
- It boosts your metabolism: If you want to lose weight naturally, then change your diet, and lifestyle. Lemon water is the perfect accompaniment, Lemons contain Pectin fiber so they can help you increase your metabolism and reduce hunger cravings
- You’ll step away from the coffee: Many of us rely on our morning coffee for a booster shot of energy which makes us feel super productive until the morning.
Also, when the mid-morning slump sets in, if You replace your morning coffee with a cup of warm lemon water for just 2 weeks, you will feel so alert, refreshed and healthy that you won’t ever go back to drinking coffee daily. Haven’t you started drinking lemon water yet? Go to the kitchen and make a glass of this magical drink right now?