13 High Fiber Foods that keep You Healthy.
Most people in the West are not getting enough fiber in their diet and we see a lot of products marketed to us that have been processed that provide us with less than 50 percent of our daily fiber requirements. My recommendation is to look for natural whole foods that are high in fiber. So what are the benefits of foods that are high in fiber it?
First, it normalizes bowel movements and lowers cholesterol. It also helps control your blood sugar level and aids weight loss. So here are some suggestions on foods that are high in fiber that you can incorporate into your diet: grains, whole grain products, fruits vegetables, beans, nuts and seeds to make sure that you’re getting the most fiber from the fruits and vegetables. You want to make sure that you keep the skin on whenever possible as it’s loaded with fiber and so it’s really healthy for you so keep the skin on. You can see that there is a lot of healthy whole foods that can provide the fiber you need in your diet.
13 High Fiber Foods You Can Eat
As Much as You Want
Let’s be honest. It’s hard to resist cravings for tasty food when you’re on a strict diet. You feel hungry all the time and when you open the fridge. It’s almost impossible to fight the temptation to grab something unhealthy. However, there are foods you can eat without risk of gaining weight. Can you imagine eating popcorn at any time and in any quantity to that will cause you to lose your figure? How that’s possible. Watch our list of foods that will never make you fat.
- Celery: Celery Provides only 6 calories to your body and Approximately 95% of celery is water this super healthy food contains 30 percent of your daily requirement of Vitamin K Celery has anti Allergic and antiseptic properties This plant can improve your digestion and overall health. Keep in mind that it’s best to eat celery when it’s fresh as it loses most of its useful properties within 5 days of cutting.
- Arugula: There are only 10 calories in 2 cups of Arugula. It helps you get slimmer without damaging your health. Also, it can fight viruses and harmful Bacteria. It Increases hemoglobin levels in your blood and improve your immunity. You can mix arugula with white cheese and season it with olive oil, 5 egg whites. You can eat egg whites in vast quantities as one egg contains only 17 calories. It’s even useful for those who follow a strict diet. Also, scientists found that eggs keep you feeling full for longer periods than foods that contain more carbs. Mix the whites with a few tomatoes and you get the healthiest lunch when eaten with salads. It’s better to Avoid oil while frying.
- Salad: Salad is packed with vitamins A and C as well as folic acid and iron. It’s practically devoid of calories so eating salad in large quantities won’t cause any weight gain. Adding salad leaves in your diet can help you get rid of stress, calm you down and improve your sleep. However, keep in mind that you can’t eat only salad and raw vegetables as a strict diet always does more harm than good.
- Cucumbers: Cucumbers contain almost the same amount of water as celery 97% and only 16 calories. Fresh crunchy cucumbers have significant health benefits. The skin of a cucumber contains most of its nutritional value, particularly beta-Carotene, which is good for your eyes. Therefore, it’s better not to peel them. Eating fresh cucumbers can hydrate your body, normalize metabolism and moisturize your skin.
- Cauliflower: Cauliflower is an excellent source of Vitamin C and K. It contains only 25 calories and its most nutritious when eaten raw. But if you don’t like its plain taste, here’s a healthy recipe for cauliflower omelette. You will need 3 eggs, 1/2 a cup of milk, 7 ounces of cauliflower Greens and olive oil for frying. Cut the cauliflower into small florets and boil them in salted water for 7 minutes. Finely chop the greens and whisk the eggs and milk together. When the cauliflower is cooked, drain it into a colander. Heat up, the oil in a pan and add the cauliflower green and stir in the eggs and add milk to the mixture. Fry one side of the omelette then turn it over after a minute or two.
- Tomatoes: One tomato has about 25 calories. Tomatoes are full of lycopene Vitamins A, C and b. Tomatoes contain folic acid, fiber, chromium and potassium. It provides us with various nutrients vital for our health. Also, tomatoes can be called a natural antibiotic that can help you cope with the harmful effects of the environment.
- Broccoli: broccoli contains 31 calories and it is one of the favourite foods of those who want to lose weight. Apart from Vitamins A C E and k it also contains approximately 20% of your daily fiber Requirement. By adding broccoli to your diet can help you remove excess water and salt from your body
- Oranges: oranges are one of the most delicious fruits They are best known for their vitamin C content by the way the white stuff under the orange skin the pith is Really good for you It contains a lot of fiber which helps to lower cholesterol So don’t take the pith off the orange the next time you’re eating it also one orange only contains 80 calories 8 kale Jail like any other Edible seaweed contains a large amount of iodine And it’s almost devoid of calories it has about 32 calories however It doesn’t mean you should rush to make sushi with seaweed Remember that rice has a high glycemic index and such products don’t help with weight loss.
- Sugar snap peas Sugar snap peas are very low in calories a cup of peas contains around 35 calories They’re quite rich in both fiber and protein Also eating sugar snap peas reduces the risk of cancer and heart attack and slows aging of the skin.
- Grapefruit Grapefruit helps to stabilize blood sugar levels. They’re full of vitamin C and due to the low caloric value They can help you reduce those extra inches around your waist a grapefruit contains only 50 calories You can either eat half the grapefruit before each meal or make grapefruit juice
- Melon This fruit will satisfy your sweet tooth without blowing your diet it contains over half the recommended Daily value of Vitamins A and C. And only 55 calories Melon is also very useful for preventing flu and improving the immune system for strawberries It’s another indispensable food for those who want to lose weight, naturally Strawberries are rich and potassium and fiber and have an anti-inflammatory effect it sounds surprising But a couple of strawberries contain as much vitamin C as an orange and it only has 50 calories
- Blackberries: Blackberries are full of antioxidants and vitamin C. Also they have an amazing taste They’re safe even for those who have been on a diet for a long time the caloric content is also relatively low only 62 Calories to popcorn one cup of air-popped popcorn Will never affect your body this movie Snack mostly consists of air and you can enjoy eating it without fear of gaining extra weight of course it shouldn’t be too sweet or caramelized plain popcorn contains only 31 calories per ounces number
- Blueberries Blueberries have more antioxidants than any other fruit therefore a cup of blueberries will help you balance your diet This food is light in calories only 85, so you don’t have to worry about gaining weight Now what helps you control your weight and stay in shape Share your thoughts in the comments below don’t forget to hit the like button and click subscribe to stay on the bright side of life.